Friday, July 9, 2010

Fifa 2010 Finals

Netherlands Vs Spain...

The World is watching, everything has culminated into this, the single match to decide the World Champions of Soccer. As an South African I have to say I am very impressed with the way we handled the world cup, in the start I had a very apathetic attitude towards the whole concept and I have to say that my opinion changed when I saw the people in the streets celebrating this great event.

That being said that after my home team Bafana Bafana did not make it all the way I decided to put my faith in Netherlands and they have not disappointed at all and I am sure they will be taking the cup home, despite what Paul is saying about it. Those who don't know Paul, follow this link to see him in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya85knuDzp8

Feel free to leave your comments about your favourite teams or any predictions you might have for the game. Good Luck Netherlands you can do it!

Until later...

No comments: