Monday, July 12, 2010

Well done SA. You made us proud!

Well Soccer fans it has come and gone, it's hard to believe that the 2010 FIFA World Cup is over...

I am here before you and I can say that I am proudly South African, I'm extremely impressed with the way South Africa handled this event. I know of so many people that were skeptical about the potential of SA to pull off an event of this magnitude, but I am glad they were proven wrong.

Well done to Spain for taking home the cup, although I was rooting for Netherlands to take it! I did hear people complaining about the quality of the match, but I found it a very enjoyable match, I believe people were expecting too much from this match, both teams are after all human.

Now all eyes are on Brazil for 2014 and I can't wait to see what they deliver and I wish them all the luck in the world, I'm also hoping for a 5 star performance from Bafana Bafana! Making me even more proud than they did this year!

Actually before we get to Brazil for the soccer, I don't know how many of you are Rugby fans like I am but I can't wait for the 2011 RWC in New Zealand I think that the Springbokke can make history and take the cup a 3rd time! Anyway that is what's been on my mind, feel free to post your feelings and speak your mind in the comments section

Until later...

No comments: