Thursday, September 9, 2010

Almost there

Hey Guys

Here is to hoping this coming weekend will hit you hard, we're almost there!
funny animated gif

I got my hands on the new Disturbed album Asylum, it's more of what they've been bringing for a couple years now, which is no doubt a good thing, check out their Myspace page if you're unfamiliar with their music:
http://www.myspace.com/disturbed

On the gaming scene there is new DLC available for Mafia 2 which you can check out here: http://www.thebitbag.com/2010/09/08/mafia-ii-dlc-jimmy%E2%80%99s-vendetta-footage-and-information/

R.U.S.E is being released in SA tomorrow which from what I've read will be a feature a few interesting game mechanics that will be new to the RTS genre and I really feel people need to innovate in games these days, as graphics only keep me entertained for so long. A great story is at the top of the list for me as it is about the one thing that can keep me playing a game sometimes even more than once.

Well that's all from my side for today, I leave you now with a bit of Cyanide and Happiness

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Until later...

No comments: