Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to the family

Hey guys





It's weekend and I hope you guys are going to be partying hard, I know I am.

Not exactly a new release, but definitely worth a mention is the latest Avenged Sevenfold album, titled Nightmare. I recommend checking out this link to their official website to listen to some of their songs if you unfamiliar with them (Which is outrageous!) or if you know what they're about all you need to know is the new album definitely delivers. www.avengedsevenfold.com

Another video from RayWilliamJohnson down below:



/rant And then last but not least I'd like to take a few minutes to speak about something that pisses me off beyond all belief and that is those "Extremely Shocking" Facebook stories, which you have to like to watch and when you do, you have to fill in ten surveys and deposit $50 dollars into a random bank account, but it's okay because at the end you will know why all your friends posted crap like "OMW!!!#@ I can't believe anyone could do that!!#$" /end rant anyway I though I would share\

Enjoy your weekend guys

Until later...

No comments: